National Animal Hospital
Motithang, Thimphu Dzongkhag
- Function as a national referral hospital and competent centre for clinical veterinary services in the country.
- Support development of policies, strategies and plans for animal health.
- Plan, coordinate, monitor and evaluate clinical veterinary services.
- Support research on animal health.
- Function as an institute for capacity development in clinical veterinary services.
- Act as pharmacovigillance centre for veterinary.
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop, implement and evaluate clinical veterinary services.
- Support maintenance and dissemination of animal health & epidemiological information on regular basis.
- Function as national referral veterinary hospital in the country.
- Coordinate development of clinical veterinary capacity.
- Support implementation, monitoring and evaluation of veterinary drugs, vaccines and equipment.
- Develop capacity for veterinary clinical services.
- Support animal health research in liaison with relevant agencies.
- Collect information on ADR from filed units and report to National Pharmacovigillance Centre.